Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sick for the weekend

Being sick when you're married to Devon means no chores, no cooking, no nothing. (Does that double negative count?) It means only rest, taking medicine, watching TV, and lying on the couch. I'm kinda starting to like this whole being sick thing. He is really good at babying me...

4 comments:

lisa said...

Can Devon come take care of me when I'm sick...I don't get that kind of treatment! At least tell him to lecture my husband about caring for his wife!

Rachael said...

get better soon!

Meg said...

I hear ya. Nate has been pretty good to me this past weekend too(even with his hockey games). I've been battling a cold too so we can be sickies together. :) Feel better! I miss ya Whit!

The Grover Gang said...

So sorry you are under the weather! That Bites! Devon is amazing to be doing all that! Please let me know your secret and I will get right on that with Jared! Hope you feel better soon, (or maybe not if you continue to get great treatment from Devon!)