Sunday, May 8, 2011

Boring Lately

I/We have been a bit boring lately. Devon's bogged down with finals and I'm trying not to bother him and plan as little as possible. His last final is Tuesday, though. Glory Halleluljah!
We do have a few fun things coming up in the next month, and for the rest of the summer for that matter.
  • We get to meet our new niece, Brekyn, in California!
  • NC lakehouse with the Drapers, including William (fresh off the mission) and the Glenns!
  • Cruise with the Drapers to Haiti, Jamaica, and Mexico!
  • Devon gets to go to Oxford to study abroad!
I will be posting some more exciting pics in the weeks ahead. However, for today, I do have a
one picture to share. I made some cute (I think) onesies for my little niece.

6 comments:

Joni said...

So cute. You will have to teach me.

JacqueRae said...

Whit-
I would also love to learn how to make those onesies, and would love to see you when you are in cali if it can be planned.

Todd Family said...

well look who joined the blogging world again! i always check your blog! call me a stalker if you would like! :) i miss you darling. i wish there was a "trip to utah" int hat, but maybe we'll be in cali around the same time. miss you darling! sounds like you have some sweet things planned for the summer!! HAITI?! So exciting!!! love you!

The Grover Gang said...

Wow that is one fun looking list! Looks like your summer is filled with many opportunities for amazing memories! I hope Devon is Acing his finals, I am sure he is! Whit, you are extremely talented at the onesie making! I luv them!! Miss you!

Kara said...

You're so crafty! So good to hear that you guys are doing so well. I love checking in on you every once in awhile! :) Miss you guys!

Rach Williams said...

Miss.You.GUYS !!!!!!!