Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm Pregnant!

"Keep it simple." That was Devon's advice to me about making "the announcement."
So, here it is:
I'm pregnant! D-Day for Baby Glassman is December 15.

23 comments:

Laura said...

WOOHOO!!! Congratulations!!

Chrissie said...

Congratulations! Isn't Jessica Kirk due around the same time?

Leanna said...

So exciting! Congrats congrats!!!

heather said...

WHAT?!! I am so excited for you guys!! Hooray!! Congratulation!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I feel honored to have met you and find out about your pregnancy even before the "big announcement". Hope you had fun on the cruise!
Elizabeth- the girl sitting next to you on the plane!

Stefanie Hathaway said...

too simple. i want more details!!! what did you/devon say when it showed 2 lines? have you been sick? how long until you know the gender? i want DETAILS girl!

Todd Family said...

so excited for you too! and yes chrissie...i am! :) can't wait to experience this with ya! love ya!

Cody said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations. It's gonna be one cute bebe!

Steph said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you and so excited!! Yippee!

Joni said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! SO SO So exciting!

Sundbergs said...

So wonderful congrats!

Lisa and Mark said...

woot! i've been anticipating this post for approx one year. :) so exciting!

Rebecca & Jeff said...

YAY!! That is so exciting! Hope you are feeling great!

Skylar and Sabrina said...

eek! I'm so excited!

Faith Garff said...

whitney congrats, that is so exciting.

The Grover Gang said...

Holy Cow! Whit, this is GREAT! You are going to be the best mom! I have lots of advise on what not to do! Congrats!!!

shira said...

can't wait to hear what you're having! i need to get my shopping on for my first (blood related) niece/nephew!!!

Unknown said...

so I finally found your blog! Congratulations!!!!!!

Jared said...

What awesome news!! Congrats, Whitney! Babies are so much fun

Darci said...

Congratulations!

Lacey Evanson Stewart said...

YEAH!~! CONGRATS!! We can get fat together!! Sad, no basketball, too many of us are pregnant! Hope you are feeling good!
Lacey

Melissa + Brett said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!! Secretly I might have known, but I'm glad I can finally tell you congrats!!!! I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON! Ugh...it's all worth it though! My doctors always told me...it's great that you are sick, means the baby is growing and healthy! I'm seriously so happy for you Whit!

Josh and Krystal said...

HOORAY!!! We are so excited for you guys! Congrats!!! How are you feeling? Hope you and baby glassman are all doing great!