My mother-in-law and sister-in-law threw me a baby shower in California earlier this month. It was so much fun!! I loved seeing everyone and it got me in big time baby mode!! :)
My cousin, Amy (Amy Rex Photography), squeezed me in for a quick maternity session while I was there. I think she is pretty much amazing!

Some of these pictures were taken in Downtown Fullerton and some in Carbon Canyon. I was about 26 weeks pregnant.
Update:
-I've woken up in the night feeling nauseas a couple times this past week, and since about 23 weeks pregnant I've had to wake up once each night to empty my tank.
-At my 26-week appointment, my doctor said I was measuring about 25 weeks. I am hoping this means I'll have a small baby and NOT that I will be pregnant one week longer! :)
-D-day is December 15, but I welcome her just as soon as she wants to get here.
8 comments:
Your matenity photos are beautiful! I love them!
You look beautiful and have such a cute bump. Hope you are feeling better soon
These pictures are so gorgeous!! You look amazing pregnant, of course. =) I can't wait for that baby!
THESE ARE SO AMAZING!
What beautiful pictures of you! You're baby is going to be beautiful, too :)
love love LOVE the pics! You look so radiant and peaceful. Did you get most of your needs met at the shower?
how fun! can't wait for my shower and maternity pics! do you have more?! keep them coming!! :) can't believe how quick time is flying!! yay!!
Whit, you look incredible!! Pregnancy agrees with you! I hope you are doing well! I am sure your baby will come on time!!
Post a Comment