I really really really really feel there should be a pregnancy fast-track option. Do you concur?
Nine months is a looooong time (especially if you are amongst the unlucky who suffer from nausea beyond trimester one). If we are going to make it to six, we will have to go for multiples from now on. I just need to figure out how you "go for" multiples.
10 comments:
Hey Whitney! I don't know if you remember me but we went to school together in corona! Congratulations to you and your husband on your upcoming bundle!
you have such a little bump! so fun!!! keep posting pics darling!! you still feeling sick? that's poopy! sorry!! hope you and the family are doing well!! love you!
amen. and amen.
and let me know if you figure it out.... :)
amen! and just to give you some hope: with lucy i was sick as a dog (from the moment i woke up til i went to sleep) til around 25 weeks. this pregnancy, i wasn't as sick, and it was gone by like 13 weeks or something like that.
you never know! good luck@
Congrats!! Julie and I can give you some pointers on having multiples. Although, after witnessing Julie go through both a single and multiples in a pregnancy, I'm pretty sure she would opt for a single every time.
Way to hang in there, tough girl! I feel for you. I wish I could do something do make you feel better, besides just being a cool friend. ;) I'm sure it'll all be worth it when you see your little ladies cute face for the first time. :)
Oh you have such a cute little tummy! You are going to be one of those HOT Prego Moms! I just know it!! I promise it will soon come and come fast, you will be pushing in that hospital bed sooner than you think! Enjoy this fun time in your life!!
Seriously! I think having multiples would be such a better deal. Not to mention if you have twins you get to deliver earlier. How do we jump on that bandwagon?! But seriously, congratulations! We're so excited for you guys. :-)
Girrl!! I got your adorable gift in the mail, thank you so much!!!! {and sorry for the delayed gratitude} You are looking amazing, such a cute little bump! Hope you are feeling good.
fertility drugs, that's how.... hang in there. Love you!
Post a Comment