I realized I'm not as good about taking pictures as I wish I would have been, but here's what we've got to summarize our awesome trip to California. Reese loved meeting all her family and friends. She was all smiles!
Reese meeting Nana!
Reese and cousin Brekyn
Love this cute girl and her pretty blue eyes!
Meeting Auntie DD at Miguel's of all places. :)
Loving her cousins' toys!
Dad drew Reese in the sand at Balboa.
She tasted sand, many times. I loosened up a bit and just let it happen. Let's just say I've come a long way on the OCD front.
Chillin'
Me & Reese (6mo), Shira & Brekyn (14mo), Kim & Brylee (10mo)
Amy the photographer (thanks for these pics!) with Reese and Brylee
Beach bummin' it
Cute cousins!!
Partying at the park with the Stout Family.
Great picture!
So great I had to zoom in! Sorry Mark, but you never give such good smiles in pictures!
Devon with the baby ladies
Breky and Reeser loved playing in the baby pool! I now understand how underrated baby pools are!
Surprised Uncle Jamey and Aunt Teri at Ryan's homecoming.
Devon, me, Reese, Rachel, Teri
Happy First Father's Day!!!
Hmmm... could it be? A messenger bag? Yep. Many would call it a "man purse" but since Devon likes them, we call it a messenger bag. And I'm proud to say, this is his "impressed" face.
Playing with Uncle Tanner
At Nana's and Grandpop's: Reese, Shelly, Hannah, & Shira
We had so much fun in California and can't wait to go back for Hanukkah and Christmas in just a few weeks!!!











2 comments:
SO fun! Can't wait for you to come back!
Now I want to go to the beach! That pic of the three girls in the sand is darling.
Post a Comment