My speedy version of catching up:
We made many trips to the lake throughout the summer. It was SO much fun. The only damper was my marathon training. blah. This cute face kept us all smiling and laughing 24/7!
Happy 4th of July!
Reese LOVED the water.
And LOVED splashing.
And loved the boat.
Especially driving the boat.
It was hard work, though.
She fed the ducks with Uncle Will. Well, she mostly fed herself.
A little kayaking here and there.
Watching the fireworks. Reese cried at first, and then just put up with it.
She returned to her normal happy self once it was over.
The heat was draining! We kept her hydrated and poured cold water on her hat.
It got her a bit rejuvenated.
So she took the wheel. One-handing it. Cake.
Then it got serious.
Then her toupee almost blew off.
What the heck, let's go tubing!
This smile fools you. I was terrified.
Big girl fist pump
First powdered doughnut
In awe. Utter amazement.
What? What's everyone looking at?
Reese loved Riley and Riley's toys, especially the dinosaurs, balls, and his pirate ship.He let her slap him in the face...repeatedly. It got him giggling so hard. I think that's why she does it to me now... except I don't giggle like Riley ;)
Eyes on the prize...
She loved Grandma's glasses. These were her first pigtails at 7+ months.
We had Dad's/Grandpa's birthday lunch at Chipotle of course!
Reese turned 8 months old while we were there, so here is her mini photo shoot.
James and Kylie flew in!
Riley learned how to wakeboard because he finally tried to!
Riley learned how to wakeboard because he finally tried to!
One proud boy right there.
She got to meet her cute second cousin, Lillie, for the second time. They were sort of skeptical of each other. It was fun to see Aunt Donna and Teresa too!
Reese, Me, Lillie, Teresa
Bowling at the nicest alley I've ever seen!!!
I think this was after a strike. jk
Grandma's pool in Raleigh
Great-grandma and grandpa's house in Fayetteville
Reese and Auntie Hayley
Oh yeah, and I was training for a marathon... chocolate chips, my fix for sore knees after a 14-miler.





















1 comment:
What a fun summer! Now I want to go to the lake! :) Reese has the cutest swimsuits...and those pigtails! I can't get enough!
Post a Comment