Saturday, August 8, 2009

Highlights

First...my Dad's highlights! Haha! I LOVE this picture. He's such a goof ball. My dad was in town for a couple weeks and it was so great to hang out. He made us some awesome food--tacos and his world famous baked beans! Yum! I get to see my whole fam (except Will who is on a mission) in four days! Whooooweee!

Mark And Sharla came to visit! We went to Park City and did the Alpine slides. It was so fun!

My handsome husband carrying mine and his. Not to be lame, but they were pretty heavy!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Your Dad is funny. I've always wanted to do the alpine slides too but have never done it. Maybe one day. :) And hey, we would love to play indoor with you guys! Thanks for thinking of us. Let me run it by Nate and I'll text you tonight or tomorrow. Does that sound ok?

Todd Family said...

we did those slides in big bear and they are so fun!! have fun in north carolina!

Shanna said...

I am so jealous you did the Alpine slides! I have been DYING to go this year!!