Attention all of Whitney's friends--her birthday is this upcoming Saturday, February 27th, and we are having a little party for her. Unfortunately she was voted off the party planning committee because she couldn't make up her mind as to what she wanted, so now I am calling the shots.
Anyway, if you are available this Saturday night at 7 pm, let me know and I will get you all of the details. Although Whitney knows we are having the party, the details are going to be a surprise.
In case you want to know what you're getting yourself into first, you can also ask me what we're doing. Just call/email/text me and I'll let you know.
Peace. Devon
4 comments:
Marc and i are in!!!!
what the? HAHAHAHAHA you are CRAZY!
have so much fun... wish we could be there! love you birthday girl!
I wish I could be there! I'll be driving up that night from Cali! I'll be thinking of her though! :)
Post a Comment