Sunday, March 7, 2010

Glassman/Dickson ski trip

The Glassmans and Dicksons came up for a ski trip over President's Day weekend. It was so much fun! We went skiing in Park City on Saturday and everyone went again on Monday, but Shira and I couldn't resist the call to shop. We also went to PF Chang's for Mark's Birthday. I won't say how old he is because he might get mad. ;) The weekend was such a blast!

Shira dropped us off and went shopping with her friend from Hawaii, Meg.Best ski trip with Devon EVER (except for the part where I almost broke my finger)!Colton knows how to work the camera! He is a natural!Colton got his pants a little wet so we had to strip him down. He was so cute on Uncle Tanner's shoulders. We covered his plummer's crack with Tanner's hood. We were crackin' up.Mark bought us super cute matching scarves from Tai Pan!Love this boy.

1 comment:

Melissa + Brett said...

MISS SNOWBOARDING SO MUCH. I'm super jealous!