Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Suzy...

So, I'm feeling a little proud of myself because I've made about three consecutive dinners without it tasting gross or a major mishap. Last night I was especially excited about dinner. This is what we had: Chicken slow-cooked in the crock pot with cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and Italian seasoning (recipe from Lauren); rice with the chicken sauce poured over it; vegetable kabobs grilled in Mr. Yoshida's Sweet and Savory sauce. The only bad thing was that the onions on the kabob didn't get cooked well enough and tasted to raw for my liking.. so I didn't eat those.
Anytime I did something creative or "housewife-esque" my grandma would call me a Suzy Homemaker, and last night I felt like a Suzy Homemaker!

1 comment:

The Grover Gang said...

Sounds like a Yummy recipe Suzy, I'll have to get that one from you!