This is not fake, fabricated, made up...
This is a TRUE STORY...
On Saturday I was teasing Devon because he has some warts on his hand. I boasted that my stellar immune system had fought off the wart virus YEARS ago.
Then, God punished me. I woke up with a wart on my foot! NO LIE!
Now we are both warty.
This is a TRUE STORY...
On Saturday I was teasing Devon because he has some warts on his hand. I boasted that my stellar immune system had fought off the wart virus YEARS ago.
Then, God punished me. I woke up with a wart on my foot! NO LIE!
Now we are both warty.
4 comments:
Well at least you work for the right Dr. You can get that taken care of for sure! I wont think less of you cause you have a disgusting wart on your foot!
Freakin Karma! Lol...that is a funny story! I missed you guys too for sure...but I know we will be hanging out again soon!
i had like 6 warts when i was little on my hands. Keven just got some of his warts froze off his hands..how many you ask? 16! yea...crazy i know! his hands were so sore for so long!
YUCK! Rachel fought that virus off years ago too.
Post a Comment