Girl! By the way, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sorry I'm so late in saying that! I kept meaning to comment on your last post, but I'm always signed in to my something swanky account and kept thinking "I'll comment when I'm signed into caswanks." Anyway, how dumb of an excuse is that? True story though. And in the end, I'm still signed in under something swanky. figures. Anyway, we're so happy for you! Keep updating!!
10 comments:
GIRL
Um....I say GIRL! :) What do I win if I'm right? Will you name her after me? Great, I'll accept that as my prize.
I can totally see you guys having a BOY first! So exciting... can't wait to hear!
I'll be the first to know!!!!!
Girl, girl, girl, girl.
I'm feelin GIRL!!! and believe me, they are the best! (now that I'm biased, or anything. :)
SOOO exciting!!!!!
Girl! By the way, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sorry I'm so late in saying that! I kept meaning to comment on your last post, but I'm always signed in to my something swanky account and kept thinking "I'll comment when I'm signed into caswanks." Anyway, how dumb of an excuse is that? True story though. And in the end, I'm still signed in under something swanky. figures. Anyway, we're so happy for you! Keep updating!!
I'm going to guess boy:) That is such an amazing experience when you find out what you are having.
Congrats!!! I think girl.
Post a Comment