Yippee!!!! Lil girls are the best! (I'm admittedly biased). I'd love to hear how the "surprise" revelation for you both turned out.
ps. btw, gotta tell ya that I asked Gwen on Sunday on our way home which teacher was her favorite in nursery today... and she said "my purple teacher". You were wearing a purple dress, girlie, so congrats, you win the Gwen appreciation prize!
Oh whit, I am so happy for you guys! You are going to be the best mommy ever!! Girls are secretly the best! So much cute girlie stuff is in your future!! Congrats!!
14 comments:
YEAH!!!
congrats! girls are the most fun! so exciting!
i'm so glad!!!!!
wahoo!! Bring on the pink flowers, bracelets, and long curly hair! YAY! We are so excited for you guys. Congrats!
Dressing a little girl is more fun than I could have imagined:) Congrats!
Oops...that previous comment was really from Darci:) ha ha
Yay! Girls are so fun!! Congrats!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting!
Yippee!!!! Lil girls are the best! (I'm admittedly biased). I'd love to hear how the "surprise" revelation for you both turned out.
ps. btw, gotta tell ya that I asked Gwen on Sunday on our way home which teacher was her favorite in nursery today... and she said "my purple teacher". You were wearing a purple dress, girlie, so congrats, you win the Gwen appreciation prize!
Congrats!!! That is so wonderful! She is going to be one beautiful girl!
Hooray!! Girls are fabulous!! We're so happy for you guys!
CONGRATS! I love her already!
Oh whit, I am so happy for you guys! You are going to be the best mommy ever!! Girls are secretly the best! So much cute girlie stuff is in your future!! Congrats!!
Congratulations!! You are gonna love this!!
Post a Comment